We love to support small businesses at What’s On Guide!
With the boom in technology and devices comes a new wave of businesses based on apps, device repair, you name it. We’ve tested out some local small busineses and written about our favourites!
Here is our Top 5 list of small businesses:
- YPlan – Looking for events in London? YPlan is an app which helps you find last-minute events in the capital. YPlan is the latest essential app for Londoners who want to attend the trendiest events.
It is super easy to choose and book events through the app – definitely the easiest way to plan your social life in London right now! Download from Google Play or Apple Store today.
2. onefinestay – Onefinestay is basically the best and most interesting places to stay in London. Book your stay in the coolest homes and flats in town. It’s like a more select and carefully curated Airbnb offering up only the most unique, special and poshest residences guaranteed to make your stay amazing.
There are also optional added extras such as bed-making service, daily cleaning and also concierge services. If you’re looking for somewhere to stay in London which is extra special then have a look online at onefinestay.
3. Triptease – Triptease is an iPad travel magazine which lets you click on the articles and buy directly. Set up like a social media platform, Triptease is image based, using stunning photos of amazing locations and experiences to entice the user to book that dream holiday. You can see what your friends have liked or shared and use their recommendations.
When you’ve found your ideal destination you can book directly through the app making life that much easier. Download from Apple Store today.
4. Square Repair – Square Repair offers a wide range of repairs for your electrical devices, specialising in repairing your broken devices. Able to replace broken iPhone 6 and 7 screens within the hour, Square Repair is our go to place for any phone issues.
Pop in to their shop near Liverpool Street Station or mail them your phone.
5. The Bowler – a food truck selling world-class meatballs – find out where it is using Twitter and place your order online.
Who doesn’t like meatballs? Especially ones served from secret locations – keep your eyes on their Twitter account to see where they are next – and make sure to order their daily special.
Do you have a top business recommendation? Let us know!
For more ideas on things to do in London check out this website.